Are you interested in contributing occasionally to Clydesider but don’t have the time to become a regular volunteer?
We are always keen to include articles from new writers and do our best to find the right place for everything we’re sent. But as our space in the magazine is limited we can’t guarantee we can publish everything we receive.
We have started to theme the magazines and the topics are planned well in advance of each issue so if you have an idea for an article it is usually best to contact us first and let us know what you have in mind.
We have put together some contributor guidelines to show what kind of articles we are often looking for.
- Positive news stories about people from West Dunbartonshire.
- Solution-focused articles that show how local people or organisations are tackling a problem affecting our community.
- Personal experience pieces that share a positive life journey.
- Articles about our area’s proud past or hidden gems.
- Guides to local walks or beauty spots.
We look forward to hearing from you!