Men Matter Scotland is a peer support network for men aged 16+.
You do not have to be struggling with your mental health to access our services, we have a prevention approach and would encourage any man to come along and check out our base at 20 Drumchapel Road.
Also if you are struggling with your mental health please make contact, it could just be the start of a new happier hopeful life for you and those who care most about you.
From our Gym to our DJ music room, we have it all and it’s ready to be accessed and enjoyed by you.
Here are just a few things we do. Come along and join the fun.
- Football charity game at Holm Park – Men Matter took on Clydebank AFC in this free to view game with all donations going straight to Men Matter Scotland.
- Men Matter DJ night – we hosted over 100 people at our DJ fundraiser where two of our members have been learning how to mix music GBX style by DJ Jason Allan. Members Del McGuire and Paul Magee whipped the crowd into a frenzy with some fantastic tunes. If this type of training is something you would like to take part in please drop us an email, details below.
- Allotment Project – we are looking for green fingered volunteers to help with our brand-new allotment in Drumchapel, we have all the tools but are putting out a request for raised beds and planters if any handy men would like to get involved in that side.
- Podcast – we have a fantastic podcast where men share their stories of trouble and the journey to happier times, the podcast provides hope to listeners and a companion on a journey they may well be travelling right now. From youth workers to ACES practitioners we have it all. Also, if you’re a man who has his own story to tell please get in touch with us and we can schedule you into our guestlist.
- Hub Volunteers – Men Matter Scotland is what it is due to our incredible volunteers, we are always ready to accept new additions to our team and if you feel that you could offer support, guidance and even just an extra set of hands around the place we would be excited to meet with you. All our volunteers receive in-house training from qualified staff and outside facilitators.
20 Drumchapel Road (Side Entrance)
G15 6QE Glasgow
10.30am – 9pm
Keep an eye on the website for future
0141 944 7900