Welcome back, Carers!
The Carers Centre is open.
To keep visitors and staff safe, the following safety measures are in place:
- We are operating on an appointment only basis. If you wish to visit us, please call 0141 941 1550 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment. All individual staff contact details can be found on our website
- If you test positive for Covid, or experience symptoms before your appointment, please get in touch and we will work to reschedule your visit
- We ask that visitors wear a face mask when inside the building (unless exempt)
- Please maintain 1 metre social distancing where possible when visiting the Carers’ Centre
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available to visitors at the Carers’ Centre
**Please note currently our staff are working from home, but if carers wish to meet with a member of staff they can get in touch using the contact details on our website.**
For more information or to find out how to get in touch, visit www.carerswd.org